It’s quiz time! Grab your notes, take a deep breath, and give it your best shot.Here are the details of the quiz:
- You have to answer all the questions correctly in order to progress to the next module.
- The quiz contains 4 questions.
- You have 10 minutes to complete the quiz. The timer will start as soon as you start the quiz.
- You have as many attempts as you need.
- A score of 75% is required to pass the quiz.
Of course, if you get stuck, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
0 of 4 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Did you download the Marketing Stats & AB-Testing Template and use it to track data on a
Which of the following metrics should you track for your campaigns?(Choose 4)CorrectIncorrect
If two ads are running and one ad gets twice as many clicks (i.e., a higher CTR/click-through
rate), does that prove the success of the ad?CorrectIncorrect
When split-testing, which of the following practices can give you inaccurate data?CorrectIncorrect